04 febrero 2011

“Why I Love My Library” Essay Contest for Elementary Students

Mandarin Library Automation

Love to read? Love your library? Tell us why and win a Nook!

Nook!

Enter the Mandarin Library Automation, “Why I Love My Library” Essay contest and you can win a FREE Nook for you and your library!

SUBJECT: “Why I Love My Library”

WHO MAY ENTER: Elementary school students 13 years of age and younger.

ALL ESSAYS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:

1. Be the work of the individual student.
2. Bear the subject of the essay contest (”Why I Love My Library”).
3. Include an introductory paragraph, 2 body paragraphs and a conclusion.
4. Be limited to 300 words (maximum)
5. Be submitted electronically or hand-written on 8-1/2" x 11" paper.
6. Be written in English

PRIZES:

One (1) Nook will be awarded to the winning contestant. In addition, one (1) Nook will be awarded to the student’s library of choice.
All entrants wil receive a free gift. (A physical mailing address must be provided in order to receive gift).

TO SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY ELECTRONICALLY:

Email: contest@mlalib.com

TO SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY BY MAIL:

Mail to: Mandarin Library Automation – Why I love my library contest
PO Box 272308
Boca Raton, Fl. 33427

All essays entered into Mandarin Library Automation sponsored contests become the property of the company. We reserve the right to use these essays for promotion of Mandarin Library Automation (click here for official rules).
* Essay Contest Open to Schools and Libraries in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico

Check back with us as we will continue more contests and prizes all year!

twitter.com/mandarinlib
facebook.com/mandarinlib
formspring.com/mandarinlib
youtube.com/mandarinlib
http://www.mlasolutions.com

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails